BigPanda automatically enriches incidents with insights such as metrics, runbooks, recent code deployments, and configuration Items, providing you the information you need to understand:
• How an issue is impacting your business
• Why an issue is happening
• What you should do about it
• Flexible setup: You can customize BigPanda to include supporting information whenever an incident is created. Alternatively, you can set up BigPanda to enrich incidents on a case-by-case basis through any underlying monitoring system.
• Comprehensive data: Customizable rules allow you to include runbook information, log metrics, wiki pages, deployment changes, or any other data that you think will help you triage and resolve incidents.
• Enriched ticketing: Whenever BigPanda creates a ticket or notification in your collaboration tools (such as ServiceNow or JIRA), supporting information is automatically included.
Incidents can be associated with run books that tell the responding team how to resolve an incident, allowing them to quickly hit the ground running when an issue occurs. They can also be enriched with information drawn from similar incidents, so you can easily see how comparable issues were resolved in the past. BigPanda provides you the flexibility to include just about any contextual information you need in order to triage and resolve an issue quickly.