BigPanda’s Unified Search feature allows you to centralize and process alert data from all of your monitoring sources in a single place – so you don’t have to conduct parallel searches to gather relevant information.
• Streamline search: BigPanda’s powerful search technology spans multiple live incident streams, making it easy to investigate service disruptions across tools. BigPanda eliminates the need to manually combine data from individual monitoring tools or use complex and proprietary query languages to gather information.
• Search historical incidents: Unified Search allows you to easily perform post mortem reviews of major incidents. BigPanda’s robust investigation tools allow you to review all available historical data to effectively audit and take preventive measures.
• Simplify investigations: Unified Search allows IT professionals investigate system issues by surfacing complex patterns that may be hidden in your alert data. This increases system uptime and mean time between failures (MTBF).
• Accelerate MTTR: BigPanda Unified Search enables Ops teams to trace preceding incidents, changes, and related alerts so you can drastically reduce MTTR.
• Enhance historical search: BigPanda allows you search both active and historical alerts – even if your original monitoring tools don’t retain historical data.
• Easily access insights: BigPanda’s interface is easy for first-response support teams to use. So rather than having to be an expert user of Splunk, SolarWinds, Nagios, or other monitoring tools, IT professionals need only use BigPanda’s centralized and user-friendly search tool to access the insights they need.
• Cut down investigation time: BigPanda Unified Search allows you to use tag-based criteria which are normalized across all monitoring tools. This avoids the need to resort to generic keyword searches, which often produces a flood of results and makes investigations more time consuming.