888 Villa Street, Suite 300
Mountain View, CA 94041
24 SE'ADYA GA'ON STREET
TEL AVIV-YAFO, 6713519
BigPanda is looking for a team lead to join its Engineering department and manage between 2-5 full stack engineers. Your team will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and maintaining features and infrastructure code; You will work closely with our Product and UX teams on designing solutions and translating those designs into work items.
You will be responsible for building a team that can deliver high quality solutions - you will conduct design and code reviews on a regular basis; You will promote professional growth and team solidarity to create a professional and autonomous team.
What would make you a good fit?
Position: Office Manager - Full Time/Part Time (a min of 3 days a week)
About the Company
BigPanda’s Algorithmic Event Management platform turns alert noise into insight, unifies fragmented operations, and enables digital enterprises to attain dramatically higher service levels. We help IT teams keep up with the explosion of scale & complexity in their data centers, by using data science to correlate massive amounts of daily IT alerts from fragmented clouds, applications, services and servers, and automatically turning them into actionable insights.
BigPanda is backed by Sequoia Capital, Mayfield Fund, Battery Ventures and TPG.
For more information, visit: http://www.bigpanda.io.
BigPanda is hiring a talented, passionate and creative Office Manager to join the team in our Mountain View, CA office.
● Office management: working with suppliers & contractors (think lunch vendors, office supplies, coordinating with the A/V to the facilities guy, managing the smooth functioning of the HQ)
● Culture: Get creative! We are are company spread across 2 continents. Help build and foster a fun and diverse culture that threads across the organization and is a strategic and competitive advantage for BigPanda. This would include managing learning and social events including company functions and company wide meetings, and coordinating with HR in our Tel Aviv office as necessary
● Manage all trade shows logistics including operational orders, shipping requirements, collateral needs, and travel arrangements in coordination with Marketing
● Help with coordination of executive calendars and activities/travel schedules
● Handled diverse, multiple, high priority tasks simultaneously and with efficiency
● Be the on site HR coordinator, first stop for HR queries, scheduling interviews etc.
What we are looking for:
● Previous roles as an Office Manager in a startup is a huge plus
● High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
● You have anticipated pain points and opportunities to improve workplace efficiencies and culture issues as a company/team grows
● You're resourceful & creative
● You understand people and what makes them happy
What You Get:
● Competitive market based salary and pre-IPO equity
● Company paid health care premiums with multiple plan options
● Fifteen days of vacation time to start
● The latest gear – we are an Apple shop but you get to choose if you don’t want that shiny new MacBook with the Thunderbolt display.
● Catered lunch daily, fully stocked kitchen
● Commute friendly office – commuter benefits, close to Caltrain, with parking.
● Fun, casual and teamwork driven office environment
Please submit resumes to:
email@example.com with “Office Manager” in the subject line.
BigPanda is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer, who will take part in designing, implementing and maintaining a mission critical, state of the art production environment.
You will Join a small team whose main challenges are:
- Scaling our infrastructure x50 within 12 months.
- Building a zero-downtime data processing pipeline.
- Architecting a service-discovery solution for tens of distributed micro-services.
- Creating an automatic testing, monitoring & deployment processes.
At least 3 years of experience in similar positions.
Extensive experience dealing with Linux systems.
Familiar with at least one programming language (Python, NodeJS, go)
Excited about performance benchmarking and tuning, packet sniffing or any other form of linux hacking.
Proficient in infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc).
Experience with building CI/CD pipelines.
Experience with orchestration of highly available distributed systems.
Experience with AWS (or an alternative IaaS solution).
Experience with our software stack which includes MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, JVM, RabbitMQ and NodeJS.
BigPanda’s frontend application is a rich data intensive application serving Fortune 500 companies all over the world 24/7. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced frontend developer to help us take our current Angular 1.6 application to the next level by any means necessary!
You must possess a solid understanding of building performant and scalable user interfaces with large scale data, an obsession with design aesthetics, engineering excellence, and a natural tendency to self-test your code before calling it done. You’re a team player - you’re looking to teach as well as learn from others, you’re always happy to collaborate with your team on new ideas and initiatives.
Experience in one of the following web application frameworks: angular (2.0 and up) / react / vue.js
3+ years of Experience in designing and developing large scalable web applications
Passion for building slick and responsive UI
Experience in web build tools (webpack for example)
Experience in automated UI testing tools is a bonus