195 Page mill Road, Suite 103
Palo Alto, CA 94306
24 SE'ADYA GA'ON STREET
TEL AVIV-YAFO, 6713519
BigPanda is looking for a team lead to join its Engineering department and manage between 2-5 full stack engineers. Your team will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and maintaining features and infrastructure code; You will work closely with our Product and UX teams on designing solutions and translating those designs into work items.
You will be responsible for building a team that can deliver high quality solutions - you will conduct design and code reviews on a regular basis; You will promote professional growth and team solidarity to create a professional and autonomous team.
What would make you a good fit?
BigPanda is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer, who will take part in designing, implementing and maintaining a mission critical, state of the art production environment.
You will Join a small team whose main challenges are:
- Scaling our infrastructure x50 within 12 months.
- Building a zero-downtime data processing pipeline.
- Architecting a service-discovery solution for tens of distributed micro-services.
- Creating an automatic testing, monitoring & deployment processes.
At least 3 years of experience in similar positions.
Extensive experience dealing with Linux systems.
Familiar with at least one programming language (Python, NodeJS, go)
Excited about performance benchmarking and tuning, packet sniffing or any other form of linux hacking.
Proficient in infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc).
Experience with building CI/CD pipelines.
Experience with orchestration of highly available distributed systems.
Experience with AWS (or an alternative IaaS solution).
Experience with our software stack which includes MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, JVM, RabbitMQ and NodeJS.
BigPanda’s frontend application is a rich data intensive application serving Fortune 500 companies all over the world 24/7. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced frontend developer to help us take our current Angular 1.6 application to the next level by any means necessary!
You must possess a solid understanding of building performant and scalable user interfaces with large scale data, an obsession with design aesthetics, engineering excellence, and a natural tendency to self-test your code before calling it done. You’re a team player - you’re looking to teach as well as learn from others, you’re always happy to collaborate with your team on new ideas and initiatives.
Experience in one of the following web application frameworks: angular (2.0 and up) / react / vue.js
3+ years of Experience in designing and developing large scalable web applications
Passion for building slick and responsive UI
Experience in web build tools (webpack for example)
Experience in automated UI testing tools is a bonus
Do you belong to the rare breed of UX designers that live and breath technology?
BigPanda, is looking for a UX Technologist to help us drive our user interface to excellence. This role combines high-level UX thinking with pragmatic, technical design. The person will report to our Head of UX, and will collaborate with front-end engineers on a daily basis.
BigPanda is a fast-growing startup based in Tel Aviv. Our data-science platform is used by many of the worlds biggest brands to improve uptime and increase efficiency in their IT Operations.
* Design a standard library of UI components, modules, animations and interactions
* Heavily collaborate with front-end engineers to make sure feature implementation is fast, accurate and consistent
* Create both low and high fidelity interactive prototypes
* Ensure our designs effectively utilize modern UI technologies to improve the performance and robustness of our UI
* Deep understanding of application design and interactions.
* Experience working with component frameworks, standard UI libraries and atomic design
* Ability to work in an organized way and to provide clean, readable UI specifications
* Strong passion for web technologies, such as svg fonts, media queries, css animations, flex-box, etc.
* Experience with prototyping software such as InVision, Axure, Framer, etc.
* Experience with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Good Knowledge of how animations work and how to best apply them with the UX
* Good eye for design details and a pixel-perfect attitude is a must
* Advantage: experience writing HTML/CSS/JS